What sets Bay Metal, Inc. apart from the others?
We work with our customers on a continuous basis, striving to maximize customer returns. This is accomplished in many ways, including:
- Assisting customers wishing to develop recycling processes at their own facilities,
- A sales staff that keeps a constant eye on the domestic and international metal markets, helping customers to receive the highest return for their material,
- Metallurgical analysis preformed on-site, providing accurate identification and characterization of metals,
- An array of specialized systems, including crushing, sizing, separation and blending units, in addition to the standard metal processing equipment,
- Supplying material in custom packaging to meet consumer specification, from primary through recycled metals - in bales, bricks, ingot or powder.
Our expansive, well-lit floor plan was
designed to promote organization,
streamline production flow and maximize
The volume of uniform scrap and
obsolete materials purchased
has led Bay Metal to be onsidered
a preferred supplier to customers
domestically and abroad.
Bay Metal offers a yard that is under-cover, keeing the material well-protected. Our systems of
shipping and receiving were specially designed to move product quickly and efficiently.
Copper - All forms and grades, Aluminum - All forms and grades, Brass and Bronze - All forms and grades, Stainless Steel...
Circuit Boards and Electronic Scrap, Motors - AC, DC, and Fractional hp., Transformers - large or small - Cu or Al., Insulated Wire...
Pup Coils and Sheet - Steel, Stainless, Aluminum, Silicon Steel Coils and Sheets, Pipe, Tubing - Stainless, Aluminum or Copper
Since 1969, the name Bay Metal, Inc. has been synonymous with Quality Customer Service. We are an industry leader in environmental awareness.
An aggressive management and sales staff, inspired by executives with a vision of the future, teams up with long-term employees to provide hundreds of years of practical experience with enthusiasm for new challenges. Bay Metal, Inc. is constantly adapting its services to meet the needs of the customer, never losing sight of high efficiency and continuous improvement. In response to the globalization of secondary raw materials, our marketing areas have expanded to include exports directly to consumers in China, India and much of Southeast Asia.